Sunday, April 5, 2009

How can it be 2009 already?

Yes, it has been almost a full year since my last post. My life is CRAZY! Working pretty much 8-12 hours a day 6 days a week. But . . . I love my life, my jobs, the shop, my family, my friends . . . it just doesn't leave me a lot of time for other stuff. Also, until we get high speed internet I won't be able to post a lot of pictures (I have a lot of pictures to post) because it takes about 20 minutes per picture to download onto my blog. Ugh. Soon I will be able to download those babies 1, 2, 3, done! Wahoo!

3 comments:

Nancy H. said...

Yay! You finally posted! And there is a way for you to put up pictures now. It takes forever because the pictures are so big. I'll show you when I get home.

Kristen said...

so get the high speed internet already! tap tap tap....

Gurgy said...

ROFL It had been so long since you posted that I had not bothered to check... hehe... you sound like me sis! Hurry and get the high speed so we can see the pics!